PathographyRemove tumors and tumor-like formations of soft tissues
All tumor-like formation (cysts) of soft tissue can be divided into congenital and acquired.
For congenital tumor-like formations of soft tissue are:
- dermoid (epidermoid) cysts;
- lateral cysts and fistulas of neck;
- medial cysts and fistulas of neck;
- cysts and fistulas of the parotid area.
For acquisition tumor-like formations of soft tissue are:
- cysts of sebaceous and salivary glands;
- cysts of mucous glands of the maxillary sinus;
- post-traumatic cysts.
Soft tissue tumors are divided into benign and malignant. All tumors are classified according to their histological structure.
Each soft tissues tumor-like formation or tumor have features of genesis, localization, clinical course and surgical treatment. Many of them can become inflamed and / or malignant that requires immediate surgery.
More details - in the "Guide to oral surgery and dental surgery" - Kiev: LLC "Ruta - Tours," 2012.